Followers

Friday, July 15, 2022

have

This is not the time for acting like a eunuch. On the other hand, that is time for the battle. 
  1. I have performed many sacrifices. 
  2. I have given away Dakshinas to Brahmanas, 
  3. I have obtained the attainment of all my wishes. 
  4. I have listened to Vedic recitations. 
  5. I have walked upon the heads of my foes. 
  6. My servants have all been wellcherished by me. 
  7. I have relieved people in distress.
  8. I dare not, O foremost of regenerate ones, address such humble words to the Pandavas. 
  9. I have conquered foreign kingdoms. 
  10. I have properly governed my own kingdom.
  11. I have enjoyed diverse kinds of enjoyable articles. Religion and profit and pleasure 
  12. I have pursued. I have paid off my debt to the Pitris and to Kshatriya duty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment